Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 10th




Oh my goodness, has it been two weeks already since my last post?! Sorry for the delay but life just seems to be keeping me busy these days. However, that doesn't mean I haven't been working on my sketch cards. Here are the latest finished cards as well as one of the commissions I forgot to post last time around. It's My friend Jonesy as Night Thrasher... with an afro. I've also included 3 cards that are still in the pencils stage of completion, since I never seem to post any of my pencil work on here anymore(it's 2h pencil work on a 2.5" x 3.5" bristol card). As for latest news, still no completed script for Sonic Youth number 4. Hopefully I'll receive it soon so I will have it done before Thanksgiving... Still gearing up for Tucson Comic Con, but with school and work I'm way behind where I want to be in preparation for the show. So, like usual, I'll probably be running around like a crazy man for the full week before the show... Talk to y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment