Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Sketch card and Experiments...



Wonder Woman sketch card completed! She'll be on sale in Tucson for $15. The other image needs a little explanation since it's something I haven't tried since art school. So this was just an experiment I ended up liking. This is drawn on paper that was scored by multiple exacto knife cuts. I was trimming some other art work and I really liked the patterns that emerged so I decided to draw over it and then color it with copic markers. I'm pretty happy with the outcome but wish i would've drawn her nipples in 1st before coloring... they are a little out of place but oh well, bad boob job I guess. I think I'm going to play with these effects even more in the future to see what comes out of it because I think it crates some very interesting textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment