Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Some more ART and News

Hello all!

Here are last weeks newest drawings for all to enjoy.  I'll have more new stuff soon as well as a another start to finish process painting.

In other news, my family and I recently had a photo session with Stacey Woodward of Dream Photography Studio.  During the course of the session I thought I recognized here from some where and when we were leaving it dawned on me, I knew her from Phoenix Comicon!  She works with the wonderful site Lightning Octopus and did an Amazing job on our photos so I highly recommend checking out her sites and the write up she did for our Etsy studio.

http://www.dreamphotographystudio.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-matt-goodall-at-long-dog-art.html







Have a Happy Turkey Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment