Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The family and I finally got to go to another Comicon today, the Amazing Arizona Comicon.  It was great to see my friends and to get inspired by the great work everyone of them is creating at the moment.  After this weekend I will be completely focusing on my work for 2013 so hopefully I will have even more posts and pictures for all to enjoy.  Here is my most recent "finished work."  It's Molly with a whole bunch of flowers in her hair for on a Vista Production Group sketch cover.  I also have a whole bunch of random sketches posted on my Instagram @longdogart so let me know if you would like to purchase them.  This one is available for $40 so just message me if you would like to own it yourself!  More to come in a week, another big painting of space girl Molly and maybe some other "big" news.  


No comments:

Post a Comment