Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New art and other random stuff!




The Phoenix Comicon was an absolute blast and a great learning experience for the future conventions I will be attending, which will be the Tucson Comicon in November! I've got a lot of work to do so I can have a better showing this time around. I attended my 1st Tiny Army meeting today (Tiny Army is a group of artists/illustrators/ designers from AZ) and got to listen in on some great advice on how to present yourself, booth and artwork at a show. Many thanks to Daniel Davis and the rest of the group for sharing!

Here are a couple of the new panels from the next issue of Sonic Youth for Spazdog Press to a sneak peek of and the issue should be out by our next appearance at Atomic Comics June 26th. More to come on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment